Friday, January 30, 2009

Back to Work....

After a long break (total of 6 days- inclusive of weekends, PH + 2 days of my leave), I am back to work today!

Have been enjoying myself and sleeping late and thus, it was a chore to wake up at 6am+ this morning. It's really a torture! In the end, arrived at work later than usual but of course still before my official working hours.

Had tons of ideas to evaluate and also the need to pack and shift my things over to my new workstation. Gotta evacuate before Princess TH comes in, else she gotta sit on the floor liaoz hee.
Aiyo, too stressed until not much appetite for me leh.

Hopefully, I can complete the goals for the day!

[Afternote: hmm only managed to accomplish half of the goals that I set leh. So sad! That means gotta continue with the same thing again on Monday :(]

No comments:

Post a Comment