Sunday, February 1, 2009

Here comes Knight Rid...

Before Queen Cyn starts screaming on a Monday morning, I shall extend my presence first in this royal blog!

In a wink of an eye, it's already February and it's getting closer to my 1st anniversary with the Board this coming March (confetti please!). And how did January pass so quickly? Cos I had 2 major celebrations. Firstly, it's my 26th birthday (sigh.. I'm already entering my LATE-20s). And secondly, I rewarded myself with a solo trip to Hong Kong (and some neighbouring cities too).

And who ever said travelling alone was boring?? It's fun! Here's some pictures to prove it!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing


If you want to see more, it's on my Facebook.

Ok Queen Cyn..this post I sidetrack a bit on my personal stuff. Next time I shall post more work-related matters...Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment