Thursday, March 26, 2009

3 Cheers to Princess TH!

Princess TH was the chosen one to be one of the nominees for our SRC committee. Well, since there was an edict passed down, we have to follow strictly to adhere to the rules. And of course, we all know what is the edict about hee!

The conference area was so crowded at 5pm as everyone was busy choosing the committee members as well as filling up our lucky draw coupons. After the opening speech, we were allowed to eat. Hmm, just nice cos I was so hungry siaz!

Dinner was soon over and we were presented with the results. Apparently, Princess TH's wish was not granted and she was in the committee. Oh well, so sorrie but we will try to help you along the way okie!

Lucky me won 3rd prize of the lucky draw hee! Well, is this gonna be my lucky year? Please say YES okie!

Although, it's only $30, I'm still glad that I got it! More shopping awaits me!

No comments:

Post a Comment