Monday, March 23, 2009

"AUM" by a bird

Went to the Jurong Bird Park yesterday and met this idiotic pelican. He was sitting at a side and I happily went to stand in front of him trying to take a picture with him. Very soon I felt a kick on my head and all my friends started to scream. Still at a lost, I turn back to look at the pelican but he is still sitting in the same position as he was. Then I learned from my friend that he had turned and bite on my head. And now I got a scar on my face. The best thing is none of my friends managed to take a picture of me and the pelican or what happen, I felt like I had sacrificed for nothing. *sobz*


Queen Cyn and Princess Feli are also very bad, they were laughing so loud when I told them my story this morning. No sense of sympathy/empathy at all... :(

Ah Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment