Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Horoscope of the day, zhun or not??

Happened to read the horoscope section in My Paper today. It's telling me from now till month end, I should take good care of my health and not to work through the night. So happened that most of the days last week I had been bringing work home to do at night, which really made me feel very tired. I will take it that the horoscope is a sign to me that I should not overwork myself (by bringing work home again) and fall sick before Princess Feli is back at month end. Hehe, it does make some sense right?



Next, is the horoscope reading of our Queen. It said that our Queen should work hard to express her talents in work as it will reap good results for her. This is so true too as our Queen has a pile of work on hand and if she is able to handle them well, its definately going to score points for her in her appraisal and she can then look forward to fat PB next year. Jiayou, Queen Cyn!!


Lastly, for our dear Princess Feli that is working hard at home studying, her horoscope said that she will eat alot recently when she is not in good mood. She will have the mentality that its ok to let loose once in awhile but its going to make her gain weight. I wonder if our Feli will eat alot during this stressful period and really gain weight. Well, we will know if it's true by month end when she's back haha..

Sorry Knight Rid, don't have your horoscope reading as I do not know your horoscope hehe :P

Ah Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment