Monday, May 25, 2009

In the Nick of Time!

There is a saying that goes,"傻人有傻福" which means fools also got their lucky days. It happened to me today!

Supposed to have meeting with IT Helpdesk, SG and the Royal family on the mantis system. Only know how to ask people to set up the projector and din realise that I got nothing to project. In the end, remembered that I should at least project the mantis system to show people else how do people visualise leh.

So I panicked and tried to search for my previous password at the eleventh hour! Well, I did managed to retrieve the email but in the end found out that it has already been locked out due to non usage. Jiat lard siaz....

Tried to contact Joey and Haiying but they were outside and couldn't do much to help. Tried contacting Princess Feli twice but did not managed to get her. Din she say we can call her if we got emergency??

Bo pian, decided to give a last shot and call her again. Luck must be on my side and I finally managed to get her on the line.

She is damn incredible! I could not believe my ears when she can still remember the password in those weird combination i.e. djgey46jrt

Whichever the case, she saved all our day....Thanks Princess Feli....Good luck to your exams hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment