Thursday, February 12, 2009

Broke My Personal Record....

Never had I once in my 10 years service with my company need me to work late until 2am. Yes, I really had such a experience until this year. Even though it is done in the comfort of my home, the environment just doesn't seems right. We are supposed to be relaxed and not continue to feel so tensed up. No wonder I kept saying that we need to work like an ox in the Year of the Ox. Well, I supposed it is also because new role comes with new challenges. No such thing as free lunch in this world!

Crossing my fingers that I can sleep more after my major event this month is over. And yes, just received bad news that the Royal family might need to be recalled back to work this weekend. Princess Feli will kill me cos it's her birthday. Knight Rid will also kill me cos it's Vday. Hmm, I think I better kill myself first....

Will negotiate with the person and hoping we can enjoy our weekend....


Best regards,
Queen Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment