Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm coming............ soon!

Yes!! After a few tries, finally managed to key the right password to log in. I wonder if the password would be violated after a few tries like the systems in office. Luckily it didn't, otherwise the Queen may order for my head to be executed haha..

Time really flies, left 1 more week and I will officially check into the royal palace of the KB Team. Although sad to leave my comfortable and familiar CUS-tle (read as castle), I'm also looking forward to my new life in KB Team. The biggest challenge now is how to clear all my stuffs in this 1 week's time. What to throw? What to bring home? What to pack into my "luggage"? Really 好烦阿!!!

Queen Cyn, I guess you have the same 烦脑right? You also have alot of things to shift to your new workstation before I check in, otherwise where do I place my "luggage"?? Haha..

Let's work hard to accomplish this task by end of next week. See you all in another week's time~

No comments:

Post a Comment