Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Engine Overhaul!

The Royal Family is gonna declare engine overhaul soon! Realised that our tasks are piling higher and higher. It's not because we are not working but simply there are too many things to handle. We are like a piece of rubber band which is stretched to the max and we are maintaining it well to keep it unsnap!

One thing I can be very sure is that at the end of the day, we would really feel a great sense of achievement! We are all looking forward to that day and hopefully when Princess TH comes over, she can help to ease some of our workload.

Once again, I must express my gratitude to Princess Feli and Knight Rid for going through these difficult times with me. Please bear with me as I constantly assign tasks to you through the "To-Do" list channel. Even though the list gets longer but I'm sure it feels good when you managed to clear everything at the end of it. In addition, it serves as a good tracking system as you would not missed out any urgent tasks. Once we clear the Internal Audit this month and my SAA ceremony, I believed we would be able to start on other projects and perhaps the tension won't be so tight!

Let's give each other encouragement and do our best for the Year of the Ox! I'm sure all of us can make it!!!


Best regards
Queen Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment