Monday, February 9, 2009

I have moved....

Relunctantly....from my old workstation to Empress Fiza's workstation. I din expect to move that early cos the initial plan is only to shift around end of this week. Most of my things are already at the new workstation. It's only my pc and some other few items left on my old workstation. Din know that the computer guy came this early to get it shifted. The advantage of sitting at my old place is that it's easier to talk to Knight Rid and Princess Feli. I din have to speak so loud and they would be able to hear me well. But I guessed, it's a matter of time that I shift.

Since my pc is already at my new workstation, I became lazy to shift back to my old one. As such, I decided to continue sitting at my new place and probably will wait for Fri to shift all the remaining items to my desk.

Hopefully I can find time to do so on Fri :)

No comments:

Post a Comment