Thursday, February 5, 2009

Good Job!

Princess Feli was commended by Dowager ST during our bi-monthly KB meeting. She said that she can see the positive energy erupting in her hee. Well, she added to say that it must have been the stress in me that affected Princess Feli and spur her to work hard.

Whatever the case may be, I must also express my gratitude to Princess Feli and Knight Rid for giving me immediate assistance in the tasks/enquiries that I have posted to them.

Both of you have really been a great help in my course of work!

A million thanks to both of you!

In addition, both of you have been given the Great Job cards by Empress Fiza! Remember to post the pic of the card once you have picked them! Hope that you can collect the complete set of cards soon!


Best regards
Queen Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment